The Moringa (سہانجنا) tree is known as “Miracle Tree”. To see types of Moringa Plant please click here. All types of Moringa have similar benefits.
Moringa Leaves: Chemistry
Moringa Leaves: Minerals
Moringa Leaves: Vitamins
Moringa Leaves: Essential Amino Acids
Moringa Leaves: Powder Preparation
- Pick the leaves.
- Wash them in salt water and then again in fresh water.
- Dry them in the shade.
- When they are completely dry, pound them.
- Rub them through a sieve.
- Store in labelled jars or bags
- Store in a dry, & dark place.
- Now it is ready for use . . . especially with …
- Undernourished children
- Pregnant women
- Breast feeding mothers
- Cancer or AIDS Patients … And… for…. EVERYONNE
- But how??
- Simply mix one teaspoon three times a day into the food.
- Just ENJOY!!!!
The Moringa: Side Effects
All are positive!
- Diarrhoea ceases.
- Fungal infections on the skin disappear.
- Cancer is prevented/cured
- Diabetes is stabilised.
- Anaemia improves.
- Stomach problems are helped.
Moringa Seeds: Purify Water
- The crushed seeds attract suspended particles in the water and settle them to the bottom, leaving pure, clean water at the top of the treatment container.
- The process requires mature seed pods.
- The seeds are removed from the shell and the seed coats are removed; any discolored or misshapen seeds are discarded during this phase.
- The seeds are crushed and mixed with water to create a paste; this paste is then mixed and thoroughly shaken with a larger quantity of water to produce a solution.
- The solution is filtered through cloth and then mixed with the water to be treated.
- The purification process requires at least two hours for full effectiveness.
- The seeds are safe and nontoxic; the water is ready for use.
- Two seeds can treat up to one liter of the dirtiest water.
- This treatment does not remove all impurities and should typically only be used in cases where the water supply is presumed to be free of chemical or biological contamination.
- This new method of purification can produce wholesome drinking water even in isolated or technologically disadvantaged areas of the world.
Moringa Flowers: Green Tea
- Use Moringa Flowers Tea to treat colds.
- In omelettes they taste like mushrooms.
Caution: Flowers may prevent conception, and if used during pregnancy they may cause abortion.
Moringa Pods: A Good Vegetable
- When they are young, cook the pods as a vegetable.
- When older, cook the white seeds like peas.
Moringa: Every Part is Useful
Moringa: Cancer Treatment
- Taking Moringa with meals & as tea is as effective as anti-retroviral drugs, but without the usual side-effects.
- Moringa contains benzyl isothiocyanate which have anti-cancer and chemo protective capabilities.
- The chemo protective aspect is critical for those who are battling cancer; this helps strengthen cells so that they can tolerate chemotherapy.
- Antioxidants are also involved in the prevention of cellular damage — the common pathway for cancer, aging, and a variety of diseases.
Moringa: Treatment for Diabetic Patients
As rich source of ascorbic acid it helps the diabetic patients to control their blood glucose level:
- Vitamins (B1, B2, B12, C, & E), Pantothenic Acid, Protein, Potassium, Magnesium and Carbohydrate – stimulates production of insulin.
- Vitamin A convert Beta-carotene to reduce the risk of blindness in diabetics.
- Vitamin B12 helps people suffering form diabetic neuropathy.
- High dose supplements of vitamin C prevent sorbitol accumulation and glycosylation of proteins, both of which are important factors in the development of diabetic complications such as cataracts.
- Vitamin E reduces oxidative stress, thus improving membrane physical characteristics and related activities in glucose transport.
- This antioxidant promotes healing of diabetes-related lesions.
- Magnesium helps in the metabolism of glycogen, Mg works closely with vitamin B6 to help the metabolic process within the cell.
Moringa: Source of Nutrition
- Moringa is nutrient supplement and helps to effectively digest the food.
- It has a rich and rare combination of zeatin, quercetin, β-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic acid and kaempferol.
- Moringa leaves, roots, seed, bark, fruit, flowers and immature pods act as cardiac and circulatory stimulants.
- They possess anti-tumor, anti-pyretic, anti-epileptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, anti-spasmodic, diuretic, anti-hypertensive, cholesterol lowering, anti-oxidant, anti-diabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Antioxidants To Boost Immune System
- Moringa contains 46 antioxidants that help the cells neutralize the free radicals due to oxidative stress.
- It enhances immunity against diseases.
- Maintains and enhances your health, wellness and well-being.
- Provides energy boost and stamina to fight daily stress.
- Regulates, normalizes and balances different body systems.
Moringa: Other Health Benefits
- Anti-stress, Anti-anemia, Anti-Aging
- Good for digestion, cleanses digestive system
- Cleans urinary, circulatory, and digestive system
- Maintains normal blood pressure
- Remedy for asthma, arthritis, insomnia, cardiovascular problems, nervousness, skin problems, depression
- Rebuilds weak bones
- Regulates bowel movement
- Good for treating heavy menstrual periods, Menstrual cramps
- Good for Rectal bleeding, diabetic patients
- Good recovery for patients suffering from strokes
- Good substitute for persons can’t eat vegetables or fruits
- Good for the Skin and Eyes, varicose veins
- Removes toxins from the body and helps prevents ulcer
- Remedy for Fever, Nausea, Stomach distress
- Convalescence (gradual return to good health after an illness or medical treatment or the period spent recovering)
- Remedy for colds, fever, nausea, runny nose
- Tonic (to feel stronger, more energetic, and generally healthier)
- Diuretic (causing increased flow of urine) – Good for Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Liver disorder remedy
- Nourishes Breast Fed babies, Lactate (Increases the flow of breast milk for woman)
- Good for Lupus treatment
- Natural treatment for gout, arthritis and anti-inflammation
The Moringa Oil
- Moringa oil heals skin allergies, irritations, wounds, and blemishes.
- It has high antioxidant properties, making it a valuable source of Vitamins A, C, and E; it is one of the highest naturally occurring sources of antioxidants.
- The Moringa oil, being very light and pleasant-tasting is similar to Olive oil is good for healthier eating.
- The oil itself is also known as Behen oil, a good rub for a pregnant woman’s belly. Soothing and softening to the skin.
- Moringa oil has moisturizing, nourishing, and emollient properties, and also excellent cleaning ability.
- Modern uses are found in soap, perfumes, shampoos, and other skin care products.
- The light properties of Moringa oil led to be used as a lubricant for fine machinery.
- This was known as Ben Oil, and is well known to watchmakers and other fine craftsmen.
- Moringa Oil provides a high quality fuel for lamps, giving a clear, smokeless light.
- After the seeds are cold-pressed to expel their valuable oil, the remaining substance can be used to purify water.
- Miraculously, the particles of Moringa seed cake attract solids in water, and since bacteria cling to the solids, the water is purified and made safe to drink. In most countries of the world, this alone would be reason to cultivate the tree.
- The roots of the Moringa plant contains the chemical compounds found throughout the rest of the plant and can provide therapeutic benefits for many conditions and ailments.
- The roots contain traces of a paralyzing agent called Spirochin that can be dangerous for sensitive individuals or if taken in extremely large quantities.
- The roots can treat impotence, sexual dysfunction, female reproductive tract issues and to bring on menstruation.
- It can combat epithelial ovarian cancer and provide new hope for cancer sufferers.
- In poultice form, the roots are used for cramps and arthritis pains.
- Reduce or eliminate kidney stones by allowing the body to flush calcium and phosphates from the kidneys more efficiently.
- Improves overall kidney function.
- Useful for longer, less interrupted sleep.
- Important agent of healing and nourishment.
- The roots are also used to create medicines, perfumes, natural pesticides, fertilizers, cleaning agents, animal fodder and many other important products.
Plant Many Moringa Trees!
- Sow the Seeds in good earth
- Setup a Nursery!
- Constantly Trim the Branches!
- In order to produce the maximum amount of leaves and seeds!
- In tropical climates the trees can be cut back 7 or 8 times a year.
- In a plantation one can produce up to 120 tons of dry leaves per hectare and year!
Now can you believe that … Moringa is a Miracle Tree?
(Moringa Stenopetala grows in Ethiopia. It has similar properties to Moringa Oleifera. The tree is bigger than Moringa Oleifera – leaves, pods, seeds, everything.